Facility Management Services Plans
SWAFE BRONZE Service ® This is our most price competitive offer, delivering
- Turnover Team to assure a smooth transition from your current provider
- Staff to operate the facility 24 x 6 x 365
- Initial and Ongoing training
- Management of Vendor PMs, consumables inventory
- Failure Response Protocols
- Incident Reports
- Data Capture and reporting via Paper forms
SWAFE SILVER Service ® This offer enhances availability of your facility through knowledge. It adds computerized data capture and reporting, delivering in addition to SWAFE Bronze Service ®
- Data Capture and Reporting via SWAFE’s proprietary S-RAS®, the industry leading software that captures all of the tracked parameters and provides standard reports in data table or charts
- S-RAS® eliminate the need for customers to track data and create reports on their own, reducing their time, effort and the risk of error. The standard reports are generated by our Operations Team.
- Automated PM tracking and notifications
- Initial and Ongoing training to support the use of the computer
SWAFE GOLD Service ®SWAFE supports all of the common Office IT equipment, including desktops, printers, scanners, network switches. This means that one vendor can removes the complexity of getting the right resources to the right problem fast, because that task shifts to SWAFE.The most common problems for Office IT failure are printer cartridge problem, network switch port failure, etc.
Go to Top
- SWAFE Risk Reduction and Recovery Plan, which includes
- Incident Report with Root Cause Analysis
- Single Point of Failure Analysis
- Enhanced Failure Response Protocols
- Drills to exercise and improve the Failure Response Protocols
- Audits to assure process compliance
- Direct Customer Access to SWAFE’s proprietary S-RAS® software
- Real time, direct access to all collected data
- Direct creation of standard and custom reports
- Track issue resolution in real time
- See the current state of all of your facility and SWAFE services
SWAFE PLATINUM Service ® This ultimate SWAFE service improves your Green Index® and Facility Efficiency Index® while lowering your cost of operations through reduced electricity use. Advanced Analytics drives a deep understanding of your facility operations and how to optimize resources. In addition to SWAFE Silver Service®, SWAFE Platinum Service® offers:
Go to Top
- Data Analysis
- Create specification limits and report performance vs specifications
- Project potential failures using statistical analysis
- Prevent potential failures identified by analysis
- In Data Centers
- Server rack/zone temperature visualization
- Load balancing visualization
- Next Server® location recommendation
- Green Index®
- Track performance against industry and internal targets
- Ideal hard metric for internal goals and external marketing
- SWAFE Facility Efficiency Index®
- Track the consumption of electricity for revenue producing purposes vs total electrical consumption
- In a Data Center, this is known as PUE (or the inverse, DCiE)
- Compare consumption to history, peers and industry standards.
- Track actual changes in electricity bills
- Know and improve your use of electricity for what adds value to your business.
Annual Maintenance Contracts Plans
SWAFE SILVER Service ® This is our most price competitive offer, yet delivers more to our customers than what they experience today from other vendors, resulting in higher availability of our customer’s equipment under AMC with SWAFE.
Go to Top
- Multi Brand Coverage makes SWAFE able to handle all of your UPS, cooling and Office IT machinery maintenance needs through a single vendor. Think of the ease - one company to call, one “neck to wring”. No more deciding who should handle a particular issue…the answer is always SWAFE!
- Pan-India Coverage - SWAFE has a field presence in all 29 states and 650 districts representing 85% of Indian population. If we do not have field engineers where a customer needs them, we work with our customers to decide the combination of cost and SLA response appropriate to the business need.
A network of 5 Technical Repair Centers do more complicated diagnosis and repair than is possible in the field, and house our experts in the different brands.
- Basic Preventative Maintenance reduces failures by cleaning accumulated dust and grime from the internal parts of our customer’s equipment. This has produced some very interesting finds, including lizards and rodents, live and dead!
Basic PM reduces the risk of electrical faults and overheating, and on average reduces failures by 30%. So SWAFE’s first approach to increasing uptime for our customer’s equipment is to remove some of the downtime before it even happens.
- First Call Resolution is a both a goal and a program by SWAFE to fix equipment under AMC as fast as possible. SWAFE uses a proprietary methodology from the moment a trouble ticket is called into our service center. In order of priority, we
With this approach, SWAFE is able to consistently deliver within the agreed Resolution SLA. A significant number of these trouble tickets are solved during the initial phone call. And our customer’s operation is back up and running fast.
- Solve the problem during the call, with Tier 2 experts on the phone if needed
- Diagnose the problem if unsolvable by phone
- Dispatch the field engineer with the needed parts
- Service Level Agreements align the customer’s business need for response and resolution with their budget and establish the expectations between SWAFE and our Customers. These vary from 4 hour resolution to 1 week resolution, depending on business need. For the Silver service, SWAFE will pre-purchase and position critical parts to expedite repair.
- S-RAS® is SWAFE’s proprietary trouble ticket system that tracks all equipment under AMC and logs/reports all service calls. SWAFE generates our per-call Field Service Reports and summary SLA delivery reports from this system, assuring our customer’s of integrity and timeliness in reporting our results. No other vendor offers this level of transparency to AMC operations.
SWAFE GOLD Service® Over and above SWAFE Silver Service®, SWAFE GOLD Service® offer reduces risk to your operations through reduced risk of equipment failure. SWAFE deploys an array of tools, including enhanced PMs, priority of resources to resolve problems, a ready inventory of chargeable spares in the event timely repair is not possible, and chargeable direct access to our S-RAS®. Unique to SWAFE GOLD Service® are:
- Enhanced PMs are conducted annually. In addition to cleaning the internals, SWAFE runs diagnostic tests looking for imminent failure of common at-risk components. This allows SWAFE to remove more potential failures by addressing them before they occur.
- In addition to the replacement parts pre-positioned for SWAFE AMC SILVER Service®, SWAFE will pre-position spare units that can be deployed at the customer’s cost while necessary off-site repairs or replacements are being handled. This allows us to increase availability and reduce risk for our customer’s operations by reducing the time to resolve an equipment failure in the event it is not fixable quickly from available parts.
- Enhanced SLA Delivery leverages the pre-positioned parts and spares, along with higher priority for Engineer time, to increase the rate of call closure within SLA. This increases availability and reduces risk in the client’s operations.
- Direct Client access to S-RAS®, SWAFE’s proprietary tracking and reporting tool, is available for named users on a chargeable basis. With S-RAS®, customers can see on demand, in real time, the status of open or closed trouble tickets, SWAFE SLA delivery and their equipment inventory. To SWAFE’s knowledge, this level of transparency to field operations in support of a customer is available only from SWAFE.
SWAFE PLATINUM Service®The ultimate AMC service, SWAFE PLATINUM Service® builds on SWAFE’s Silver/Gold service lowers your total cost through extended machine life and higher operations uptime. SWAFE deploys Complete PMs, highest priority of resources to resolve problems, a ready inventory of spares at SWAFE cost in the event timely repair is not possible, and free direct access to our S-RAS® tracking and reporting system for up to five named users. Unique to SWAFE PLATINUM Service® are:
Go to Top
- Complete PMs are conducted annually. In addition to cleaning the internals and diagnostic tests looking for imminent failure of common at-risk components, SWAFE identifies and documents external risks to the customer’s equipment operation. Real life examples would be wrong-sized breakers, rain water draining near the main electrical bus and inadequate ventilation in battery storage. This allows SWAFE to help our customer’s remove more potential failures by addressing them before they occur.
- SWAFE will use pre-positioned spare units that can be deployed at SWAFE cost while necessary off-site repairs or replacements are being handled. This allows us to increase availability and reduce risk for our customer’s operations by reducing the time to resolve an equipment failure in the event it is not fixable quickly from available parts.
- Complete SLA Delivery leverages the pre-positioned parts and spares, along with highest priority for Engineer time, to increase the rate of call closure within SLA. This increases availability and reduces risk in the client’s operations.